Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

I Just Wanna Play And Enjoy My Football - Moses

No, I don't think so, Moses insists Chelsea stay can ruin his career
Super Eagles winger Victor Moses has let the lid off on why he agreed a loan move to the Merseyside to join Liverpool on a season-long loan deal. According to him, his stay in Chelsea without playing games would put his career in jeopardy.

The 22-year-old winger told the Reds' official website that playing games like every footballer remained his utmost desire, adding that had been coming sparingly in his one year stay at Stamford Bridge.

"As a young footballer coming up, I just want to play games," he stressed.

"Not playing can really damage your career. Liverpool is a massive club and I just want to enjoy my football and try to help my teammates. The move to Chelsea was a massive step for me. I just wanted to go there, express myself and enjoy my football. Coming to Liverpool is another step for me," the winger stated.

Moses was restricted to just 12 Premier League starts after signing for Chelsea last summer and admits that his game would have suffered, had he remained on the fringes of the fold at the Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment