Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Turkey Is Best For Me - Emenike




Emenike: I always knew Fenerbahce is best for me

Striker Emmanuel Emenike has confirmed he is returning to Fenerbahce, and says it was a move he has been expecting. The Nigerian striker is set to rejoin Fenerbahce SK from FC Spartak Moscow in 2011.

“I had two unforgettable years at Spartak and was really happy here”, said the 26-year-old on uefa.com.

“I had beautiful relationships with my team-mates and coaches, while Spartak fans are very special – they are the best supporters in Russia. However, this is the time for me to rejoin Fenerbahçe, my old club”.

“To be honest, deep inside me I always knew I would return to Turkey one day”.

Emenike scored 21 goals in 42 league games in Russia, including three in his first four outings this season for UEFA Europa League contenders Spartak.

No comments:

Post a Comment