Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Mourinho's Best Quotes


An American site chose the seven best quotes of the return of Jose Mourinho to Chelsea:
“We are together again and in a good phase for both. We are prepared to marry again, be happy and successful. I have prepared myself to not be so emotional” ..

“I do not want to win the Europa League. Would be a huge disappointment. I do not want my players to think that the Europa League is the competition to them” ..

“What I know: Real Madrid is so rich that he does not need to sell. I know that Ronaldo loves Manchester United, but I think he will continue in Madrid. That’s a feeling only” ..

“I think I know well the player Torres. I think I know how a team should play to take full advantage of having him. I think I can help, as I have helped others” ..

[About Wenger]. “We’ve been together several times, we even had dinner. When you do not play against each other, it becomes easier to meet people. It’s easier to talk about football. He’s a great guy.”

“Any player who wishes to be in the World Cup … If he stays on the bench he will be in trouble.” [About Rooney] ..

No comments:

Post a Comment