Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

I Will Grow With Mallorca - Finidi George

Former Nigeria winger, Finidi George believes he “will grow with Real Mallorca” after he was appointed youth team coach by the Primera Liga club.
The former Real Betis man is making his first sojourn into coaching and believes the time is right to begin another phase of his life.
“I am pleased to get the appointment but that is just the first part of it. Now, I have to work hard to see that I justify the confidence reposed in me by my employers,” he exclusively told supersport.com.
The 42-year-old added that he was yet to officially commence his duties as most of the Mallorca youth team players are currently away on holidays.
“I have not commenced work yet because the players are not back from vacation. I am also currently on vacation in Italy with my family. I believe I will grow with Mallorca.
“This is just the start of many good things to come for me in my life after active football.
“Mallorca has been a great home for me. I have been living in this city after I retired from active football and I have no complaints.
“My wife is from this city so things can only get better,” he said.
Mallorca will be the second club Finidi will be officially attached to post-active football.
In November 2010, Finidi was appointed director of international football by Real Betis.

No comments:

Post a Comment