Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ahmed Musa Sets Goal Target





Ahmed Musa has promised to do more after he scored the winning goal for CSKA Moscow in a 2-1 win over Lokomotiv Moscow on Sunday. Ahmed Musa has promised to do more after he scored the winning goal for CSKA Moscow in a 2-1 win over Lokomotiv Moscow on Sunday.

He scored the match winner in 82nd minute with a volley inside the six-yard box off Seydou Doumbia's header rebound off the post.

Musa has scored two goals in three games and champions CSKA are now on seven points.
An elated Musa told MTNFootball that he was thrilled to score his club’s match winner.

"I am very happy to score the goal which eventually gave us three points. I am excited, we played well as a team. I will keep doing my best to keep scoring for my team," Musa was quoted as saying.

Compatriot Obinna Nsofor was an unused substitute for Lokomotiv. 




No comments:

Post a Comment